How do I pay my ticket if I do not want diversion, or am not eligible for diversion?

If you know your case number you may pay online at or by phone at 1-888-877-0450. You must know your case number to pay online or by phone. You may go to or call 913-715-3390 to obtain your case number. You may also pay in person at the Traffic Clerk's Office.

FAQ Category: