I do not have money to pay my ticket now, but I can pay in a few months, what can I do?

You can appear in court as directed to enter a plea and have your fine assessed. You will be given 360 days to pay the fine and court costs on the Court website (https://public.jococourts.org ). You can also request a continuance.

FAQ Category: