If I want to speak to someone in the District Attorney’s office, how can I do that?

Call the DA’s Traffic line to speak to a Traffic Diversion Case Manager at 913-715-3011. You may also send an email; include your name as it appears on the citation (include case number if you know it) to [email protected]

FAQ Category: