What are some types of problems we do not solve?

Our office covers several forms of consumer fraud. However, the Kansas Consumer Protection Acts prohibits our office from acting on behalf of consumers who have problems in certain areas:

  • For lemon law problems, contact the Kansas Attorney General's Office and 1-800-432-2310.
  • For landlord-tenant difficulties, contact the Greater Kansas City Housing Information Center at 913-829-4584.
  • For shoddy-workmanship, business-to-business complaints, contracts disputes or other areas, you may wish to contact an private attorney with regards to your legal rights.
FAQ Category: