What are my options to resolve my ticket?

You have three (3) options: a) You may inquire about Traffic Diversion. Diversion is a six-month program where, if eligible, you pay a Diversion fee plus $109.50 in Court costs. If you complete the six-month unsupervised period without getting a new ticket or violating any other terms of Diversion, the ticket is dismissed and your record will be updated with a dismissal.  b) You can pay the fine noted on your ticket, which updates your driver’s history with a conviction for the offense(s). c) You can request a continuance and set a trial date.

FAQ Category: