How do I have my fine amount set?

If you want to plead Guilty by phone without appearing in Court first, you may contact Justin at the District Attorney’s Office to assist in having a fine set.  913-715-3139. Court Costs are assessed on every citation, even if you do not appear in Court.

FAQ Category: