If I want a trial, what do I do?

You can request a trial setting. The Chief Justice of the Kansas Supreme Court has issued an order suspending all substantive court hearings through the stay at home order. Given the fluid nature of that situation, a trial setting may happen a bit later than usual. However, you certainly have the right to a trial and those will occur when the courthouse reopens.