What happens if I get a new ticket while on diversion?

A Motion to Reinstate Prosecution of your diversion will be filed with the Court and the prosecution may be reinstated. You will receive a notice to appear (certified mail) from the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office in the mail advising a date and time to appear.

FAQ Category: