What if someone threatens me to drop the charges or to not testify?

This person is committing a new crime, whether the harassment occurs before the crime is reported, or during the prosecution of the case. Contact the law enforcement officer in charge of the case immediately. A judge may issue a warrant against the person threatening you. They may also revoke the defendant's bail.

FAQ Category: